Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever April 7th, 2017

Hello,

Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)

753
User Profile: damselinthisdress
damselinthisdress July 24th, 2017

I've always wanted to learn French and Spanish!

User Profile: astray
astray July 24th, 2017

@damselinthisdress I speak Spanish and French fluently I really enjoy speaking both with my family members but I mostly enjoy speaking french with my friends who speak it, it truly is a beautiful language.

User Profile: damselinthisdress
damselinthisdress July 24th, 2017

@astray
Oh, that's wonderful! It is beautiful, indeed. I personally find Spanish very graceful!

load more
User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP July 25th, 2017

@damselinthisdress Woaaah!! Wish you luck with that!

User Profile: damselinthisdress
damselinthisdress July 25th, 2017

@YourFriendforever
Thank you very much!

load more
load more
User Profile: talktome610
talktome610 July 25th, 2017

I learnt French in middle school but then had to change to Hindi. I'm graduating school next year so I would love to get back to learning it. I can't wait to go to Paris and speak French like the locals. Sounds cliched, I know but it's a dream all the same :-D

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP July 25th, 2017

@talktome610 I am sure you can do it!! :-D

User Profile: talktome610
talktome610 July 25th, 2017

@YourFriendforever thank you! :-D

load more
load more
User Profile: smiley15
smiley15 July 26th, 2017

@YourFriendforever

I've always wanted to learn French, been teahing myself and know a few words and pharses. I am also fascinated with Farsi and Arabic

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP July 26th, 2017

@smiley15 WIsh you all the best! Learn the languages and teach me some too. :P

load more

I love learning languages, it's what I'm (proudly! :D) the best at and it's my hobby! I am currently studying some, but nowadays I really want to learn Greek! :)

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP July 26th, 2017

@MyDreamIsToBeANeurobiologist And you can do it! Go go go! :D Wish you luck!

@YourFriendforever

Thank you so much dear! <3

load more
load more
User Profile: wondrouscat
wondrouscat July 30th, 2017

@YourFriendforever i'm from Germany and Indonesia so i've learnt both of that language. Plus international language; English. But i'd like to learn Latin

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP July 31st, 2017

@wondrouscat wow you are talented!

load more
User Profile: Akshay0
Akshay0 July 30th, 2017

I want to learn Italian. Sono parlo italiano un pocchino :)

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP July 31st, 2017

@Akshay0 and the meaning? :P

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven February 2nd, 2018

@YourFriendforever

Meaning: "I only speak a little Italian" 🙄🙂

load more
load more
User Profile: mellyjel
mellyjel July 31st, 2017

I started trying to learn Japanese a few years ago, but I started slacking. I still want to continue, eventually. I also want to learn Spanish, and maybe other languages, like Icelandic, Hawaiian, and Hebrew.

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP July 31st, 2017

@mellyjel and you can do it.. just keep on learning .. best wishes..

load more
User Profile: Carys1988
Carys1988 August 3rd, 2017

Oh so many. I'd love to learn the Scandinavian Languages, Hungarian, Romanian, Finnish, Russian...and many more

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP August 7th, 2017

@Carys1988 Wooaah.. That's a lot but I know you can do it! Happy learning!

load more
User Profile: TheStoryBelongsToYou
TheStoryBelongsToYou August 4th, 2017

I'd love to learn Japanese :)

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP August 7th, 2017

@TheStoryBelongsToYou I hope you'll be able to learn Japanese soon! :)

load more
User Profile: emerijourney
emerijourney August 7th, 2017

I'm learning Spanish! I'm not very good, but I'm working on it. :)

User Profile: YourFriendforever
YourFriendforever OP August 8th, 2017

@maijourney Go for it.. You'll be a pro soon I believe! <3

User Profile: astray
astray August 9th, 2017

@maijourney Me encanta hablar español! 😊

User Profile: SpruceRaven
SpruceRaven February 2nd, 2018

load more
load more