What new language would you like to learn/you are learning..
Hello,
Is there a language in your mind that you want to learn or you are learning.. Share with us! :)
Ojicree, and Cherokee.
@TheWorld Oh wow! That's unique choices!
@YourFriendforever Wonderful languages to learn too! 
Learning Armenian now and currently live in Armenia.
@sdelannoy2417 Wow, good luck!
Hi, my native language is German. I am fluent in English (learned it in school and am know in an English taught university course). At the moment I am learning Dutch. I also have some knowledge of French from High School left and I need to practice otherwise I'll forget even the poor rest that is left. I also learned some Italian on my own because part of my family is Italian.
I want to learn Russian, Hebrew, Japanese and Esperanto (even though only ~1000 people speak it, I think). Yeah, that are only some dreams. I doubt that I'll be ever able to make it haha.
@Eruleanc
Hoe gaat het met je Nederlands? :)