Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What superpower would you like to have?

User Profile: MoonlightHelper1
MoonlightHelper1 November 29th, 2020

Be creative and think of any superpower you would like to have and share with us below!

5 Superpowers You Need to Make it in Oklahoma | The Lost Ogle

@1Vanillaicecream @AddictedTealover98 @AlwaysRedeemable @Angela243 @azuladragon34 @Bint @BleuPhoenix @Bosslady9601 @bouncyVoice4149 @bubblyblueberry89 @ClairePotato @Daishy @dtanushree @Erica @fantasticDancer50 @GeneralIroh @GhostLily @healingWhisper @herealways27 @iwishuwell @K87 @lyricalAngel70 @magicalPainting28 @miraculousheart9815 @orangeAster4 @peppapigisqueen08 @phantom25 @Redskyi @Resourcefulsouth @sincere5772 @SoMicha @StillPlanet @stjarnagrace @SunflowerOnTheHill @SweetTortoise @sympatheticCup6312 @TessMo @theheartproject @treeHugger7 @uniqueApricot19 @VerseArt @whackamoo @YaboiRogers @Zulegirl

Join the ATW Taglist Here!

49
User Profile: DarkPiT23
DarkPiT23 January 18th, 2021

To Read Minds

User Profile: DarkPiT23
DarkPiT23 January 18th, 2021

To Read Minds

User Profile: Peacemakerperi
Peacemakerperi January 18th, 2021

@MoonlightHelper1 Just like what all fairytale Parizads would be able to do (my name is Parizad and in persian it means a charchter like jeannie in "I Dream of Jeannie" sitcom) especially fascinated by that one power of her to be anywhere in the world at anytime. 😅

1 reply
User Profile: MoonlightHelper1
MoonlightHelper1 OP January 19th, 2021

@Peacemakerperi

Wow, that would be amazing! I have not seen that sitcom, but it sounds so nice.

load more
User Profile: LilacKalypso9
LilacKalypso9 January 18th, 2021

@MoonlightHelper1

I'd say mind reading. As a person, I'm willing to empathise with what others may be going through, so the power to "listen" to someone's mind in that moment would be useful to gain more understanding of the underlying cognitive process behind their situation. To some, it would sound invasive to an extent, but that wouldn't be my intention. The ability itself would only be used for good.

1 reply
User Profile: MoonlightHelper1
MoonlightHelper1 OP January 19th, 2021

@LilacKalypso9

I love how you would use this superpower to help others by gaining more understanding of their situation. You must be a very caring and attentive listener.

load more
User Profile: Riaden
Riaden January 18th, 2021

The superpower to read as many books in the shortest amount of time as possible in order to gain more and more knowledge. Because knowledge is the greatest power that you can ever have!

1 reply
User Profile: MoonlightHelper1
MoonlightHelper1 OP January 19th, 2021

@Riaden

I could not agree more with you! I also love to self-develop by gaining new knowledge, I believe this is the best investment in self :) What type of books do you like to read the most?

load more
User Profile: eternalPeace7273
eternalPeace7273 January 18th, 2021

For my super power, I would like to have immediate memory recall whenever I choose.😊

User Profile: navyMaple3209
navyMaple3209 January 19th, 2021

Time Travel

1 reply
User Profile: MoonlightHelper1
MoonlightHelper1 OP January 19th, 2021

@navyMaple3209

To what time period would you choose to travel if you had this ability? :)

load more
User Profile: QueenE1
QueenE1 January 19th, 2021

The ability to read minds

User Profile: pioneeringHuman7775
pioneeringHuman7775 January 19th, 2021

The power to be really optimistic when I choose to

2 replies
User Profile: MoonlightHelper1
MoonlightHelper1 OP January 19th, 2021

@pioneeringHuman7775

Sometimes recognizing our thought distortions which make us feel bad and seeing things in a realistic way can also make us feel better :) This way you could make your wanted superpowers possible (at least in some cases I believe).

https://www.therapistaid.com/therapy-worksheet/cognitive-distortions. If you are interested to know more about how to do this, I attach this worksheet you can try.

1 reply
User Profile: pioneeringHuman7775
pioneeringHuman7775 January 20th, 2021

@MoonlightHelper1

Thanks for the time spent😙

load more
load more
User Profile: marinablue16
marinablue16 January 19th, 2021

Underwater powers<333

1 reply
User Profile: MoonlightHelper1
MoonlightHelper1 OP January 19th, 2021

@marinablue16

sounds interesting! what is an example of the underwater power that you would like to have?

load more