Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's Your Favourite Thing About Being Australian?

User Profile: PhoenixAsh
PhoenixAsh December 13th, 2017

Hey hey my fellow Aussies! I hope you're doing well, let's not let this forum section die ^-^

What's your favourite thing about being Australian?

For me, it's VEGEMITE!!

Aus community taglist: @AaliyahXOXO, @AaronT5, @AnimalHugger, @AnniCatz, @Aubrey2018, @beautifularrow, @Bubbleobill, @ailurablaze, @caringPanda45, @cheruis, @ConnorMcDonnor, @Daybreak58, @DancingStrawberry34, @DevonneLeiFisheye, @Meags, @mila525, @mischiefcat16, @moon, @mvf, @Nasibah, @ohanasystem, @Oliforeverr, @Peacegirl, @peacefulSoul8, @Peanat, @PhoenixAsh, @SandyM, @ShyPiercesTheVeil, @softFriend28, @SookyChooky, @Thesunwillriseagain9

35
User Profile: Jamie42
Jamie42 April 2nd, 2018

All the online inside jokes, and confusing Yanks. Also slang. I fuckin love the slang.

1 reply
User Profile: caringPanda45
caringPanda45 June 28th, 2018

@Jamie42 lol tks

User Profile: parisayano
parisayano January 12th, 2020

@Jamie42

Haha right on! I do love me some jokes cheeky

load more
User Profile: Johno24991
Johno24991 September 17th, 2019

The open space out of the city

User Profile: Rosemary1212
Rosemary1212 December 21st, 2019

My favourite thing about Australia is that people who dont live in Australia think were all feral but really half of us couldnt even kill a spider if our lives depended on it

User Profile: parisayano
parisayano January 12th, 2020

@PhoenixAsh

I'm not Australian but I love the how natural it is there, and all of the wonderful animals they have. I also have a few Australian friends and they are quite friendly! laugh

User Profile: Zulegirl
Zulegirl January 13th, 2020

@PhoenixAsh

*Forum section die* really?? with what is going on over there?

SMH

1 reply
User Profile: PhoenixAsh
PhoenixAsh OP January 18th, 2020

@Zulegirl Well, I did write this post a little over 2 years ago :') so I wouldn't say it's relevant to the current crises we're experiencing

load more