Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could spend the holidays in any country this year, where would you go?

User Profile: Percy9
Percy9 November 19th, 2023

This year, if you could travel anywhere for the holidays, what country would you like to visit for a month or two? What things would you like to do there?

78
User Profile: RobinNew
RobinNew November 24th, 2023

@Percy9 Im planning to go to Thailand for the New Year's Eve! I heard it can be really cozy and I can go diving!

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 24th, 2023

@RobinNew news years diving😲😲😲😲😲 it will be sooooo cold

User Profile: Percy9
Percy9 OP November 24th, 2023

I love Thailand. My aunt and uncle live there. It's one of my favorite places to visit, especially because of the good food and the elephants

load more
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 24th, 2023

@Percy9 I want to go to santa country I think it's called northpoleland 🎅🎅🎅

User Profile: Percy9
Percy9 OP November 24th, 2023

Are you going to help the elves make presents? 🎁

load more
User Profile: limeNectarine6667
limeNectarine6667 November 24th, 2023

@Percy9 somewhere with snow


User Profile: Percy9
Percy9 OP November 24th, 2023

I feel the same way. Snow is nice this time of year.

User Profile: limeNectarine6667
limeNectarine6667 November 26th, 2023

@Percy9 yesss esp w Christmas sznn

load more
load more
User Profile: WayJay
WayJay November 24th, 2023

@Percy9 

I think I would in Italy! Was there around the holidays a few years ago and it was magical. 

User Profile: Percy9
Percy9 OP November 24th, 2023

Really? I would love to go too. What was it like?

load more
User Profile: Politonno
Politonno November 25th, 2023

@Percy9 It might seem impossible, but I want to visit Tajikistan, in central Asia. Especially to visit its beautiful landscape and old architecture in cities like Istaravshan and Khujand. Also great food, history and one of the countries in Central Asia with least conservative LGBT rights.khujand-syr-darya_1700941642.jpgview-to-khujand_1700941662.JPGb141222011-banner-size_1700941675.jpgkok-gumbaz-abdul-latif-mirzo-sultan-madrasa-istaravshan-tajikistan_1700941688.jpg

User Profile: Percy9
Percy9 OP November 25th, 2023

That looks and sounds amazing! I never thought about visiting there, but you've convinced me and now I'm ready to go.

User Profile: Politonno
Politonno November 25th, 2023

Thanks! I love central asian architecture and culture (despite the society and the politics in some areas), but in this time of the year (northern winter) it gets extremely low temperatures usually below 0°C at night. Maybe Tajikistan it isn't that cold compared to other places in Central Asia.

Are you really considering travelling there?

User Profile: Percy9
Percy9 OP November 25th, 2023

@Politonno

It does sound pretty cold, I guess you'd have to bring a lot of layers during this time of year.

Of course. It seems like a fascinating place, and I love good architecture and places with a lot of history. If I could take a year away to do it, I'd travel everywhere I can go.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: kiwi404
kiwi404 November 26th, 2023

Japan 🫣

User Profile: SimonNocedaStevenson
SimonNocedaStevenson November 27th, 2023

Italy; Home of pizza and pasta, root of the Romans (yeah, I am a history nerd), and I know some good friends there. 

animated-greeting-card-i-love-italy.gif 

User Profile: Percy9
Percy9 OP November 27th, 2023

True, there's so much to love about Italy :)

load more
User Profile: beingrahul
beingrahul November 29th, 2023

I will go Bhutan

User Profile: patientKali2999
patientKali2999 December 1st, 2023

@Percy9 Japan

User Profile: saynow
saynow December 24th, 2023

@Percy9

Icelanda and green land 

if i could bear the weather there 

i hope i am wrong in my choice and it will be the worst holiday ever 

so i think i choose antratica not green land 😅😅😅😅