Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Getting started in crochet

User Profile: DaisyStar01
DaisyStar01 2 days ago

Hi! I have been trying to get into crochet for a while, but have been struggling to find good resources that teach things slowly and well. Does anyone have any advice or any specific resources you like?

Thanks!

2
User Profile: RayniDayAmbience
RayniDayAmbience 2 days ago

@DaisyStar01

I've been crocheting for a few years now. I think for me I just learned from YouTube, and later on, my cousin taught me a bit more. I wish I could be more helpful, but I don't have any specific brands or people... If you know a few types of stitches (like chaining, single crochet, double crochet) you can get patterns to practice from makeanddocrew (it's a crochet website)

User Profile: DaisyStar01
DaisyStar01 OP 1 day ago

@RayniDayAmbience

Thank you for. your advice!


load more