Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Never done this but i love art and drawing painting creating illustrations for stories.

User Profile: cyantrolli06
cyantrolli06 January 13th, 2023

I have no clue how to post art

4
User Profile: honestDay4479
honestDay4479 January 13th, 2023

Same here use to but yh

1 reply
User Profile: spongbobishappy
spongbobishappy January 13th, 2023

@honestDay4479

You may post artwork on 7Cups.com here :

https://www.7cups.com/home/hobbyzone/

load more
User Profile: SleepyShyCat
SleepyShyCat January 13th, 2023

@cyantrolli06

Creating illustrations for stories sounds fun! I love books with beautiful illustrations in them 😸

I usually upload photos to a post by clicking the picture icon, and then clicking 'chose file' and selecting an image, it's this button here:

_1673644216.Screenshot_20230113_210530_Chrome.jpg

Often I'm only able to upload one photo at a time, which can be annoying, but it's (usually) simple enough to repeat. *Sometimes* there can be glitches with uploading images in a forum post, it seems to be working at the moment though. Hope that helps a bit

User Profile: spongbobishappy
spongbobishappy January 13th, 2023

@cyantrolli06

You may post your artwork in the 7Cups.com hobby zone :

https://www.7cups.com/home/hobbyzone/