Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A movie you watched describes your life

User Profile: TheHuck
TheHuck December 12th, 2022

Or if you can chose a life witch movie it will be

6
User Profile: innateJoy9602
innateJoy9602 December 13th, 2022

@TheHuck

I don’t think it describes my life but if I could choose one. I feel would be cool is Mid-90s. I just like the nostalgic feeling it gives. What about you?💜

User Profile: Abigail12
Abigail12 December 13th, 2022

It doesn't describe my life exactly, but "Elizabethtown" is my go to movie when I am low, because I completely relate to the main character's thoughts and emotions, and it makes me feel like I am being melodramatic after I watch it, which helps me come out of the depression some.

User Profile: Abigail12
Abigail12 December 13th, 2022

It doesn't describe my life exactly, but Elizabethtown is my go to movie when I am low, because I completely relate to the main character's thoughts and emotions, and it makes me feel like I am being melodramatic after I watch it, which helps me come out of the depression some.

User Profile: Abigail12
Abigail12 December 13th, 2022

It doesn't describe my life exactly, but Elizabethtown is my go to movie when I am low, because I completely relate to the main character's thoughts and emotions, and it makes me feel like I am being melodramatic after I watch it, which helps me come out of the depression some.

User Profile: Abigail12
Abigail12 December 13th, 2022

It doesn't describe my life exactly, but Elizabethtown is my go to movie when I am low, because I completely relate to the main character's thoughts and emotions, and it makes me feel like I am being melodramatic after I watch it, which helps me come out of the depression some.

1 reply
User Profile: globalBraid3744
globalBraid3744 December 16th, 2022

@Abigail12

I have never seen Elizabethtown but you made me curious to watch it! If I could choose a life like a movie's main character, I would choose The Secret Life of Walter Mitty because I love adventures.


load more