Hi
Im new here so i guess this is my intro. I’m currently 12th grade student.
I’ve been depressed since the last winter during vacation. And when the school starts, i got burn out that still affects my grades in school. I gained a lot of weight, lost my academic motivation, lost my friends because i been isolating myself. Also i didn’t even choose my future job when I’m graduating this year. This sucks, as if it wasn’t enough, mental health issues getting on my nerves. But lately I’ve been feeling more tired than usual, feeling like everything is pointless. i lost my faith btw, i used to be Christian, but God never answered to my prayers, also i sinned a lot, so He probably wouldn’t take me back. Don’t give me those God still loves u crap, even when he still loves me, the guilt is gnawing me and there’s no way i be going back to him like i’m not a horrible person.
Anyways, bye
@persistentBalloon9086
Welcome to cups 💛
I'm sorry you've been through so much.
And that you've lost your faith as a result.
I'm not here to patronise or judge you at all.
Just to say hello, you are not alone here and I've heard you 💛

@prrsistentBallon9086
I feel it would be helpful to differentiate what you have done from who you are. Yes, the past you made choices which the today’s you doesn’t approve. You are more than a sum of your mistakes. The definition of you is not fixed. You are becoming someone new with each new choice. Even worse mistakes can be turned into life changing learning.
You don’t have to be alone with this. You found this place.
To decide who you will start becoming takes a lot of determination and is not easy to stick with. Usually because of this doomed feeling that it’s pointless. It’s not pointless. It’s just often too difficult to do it alone.