Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I need help 😭

User Profile: philosophicalLake5498
philosophicalLake5498 September 26th

I’ve been dealing with a lot of inner conflict, self-hate, and loneliness lately I feel like all of it is slowly contributing to my depression, and I honestly don’t know how to deal with everything sometimes.

13
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 27th

@philosophicalLake5498

😔🩵

I'm sorry you are struggling so much.

Depression can mess with our minds.

And be so debilitating 

It's important to be gentle with yourself as you navigate this, one day at a time 🩵

rB8swl8VAnOWRpOCwTVf.gif

3 replies
User Profile: philosophicalLake5498
philosophicalLake5498 OP September 27th

Thank you ☺️

User Profile: philosophicalLake5498
philosophicalLake5498 OP September 27th

Thank you

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 Sunday

@philosophicalLake5498

A pleasure 💜 

load more
load more

A murder can become a saint. They work out why they murdered change the thing that caused it and then teach people at high risk of doing what they did.

Pick the biggest one or two things you hate about you most and work through them.

A murder can become a saint. They work out why they murdered change the thing that caused it and then teach people at high risk of doing what they did.

Pick the biggest one or two things you hate about you most and work through them.

User Profile: Rorrick
Rorrick Sunday

I am also very lonely and tired of trying to meet the mark. Cause apparently if I get one thing wrong the whole worlds gonna blow up. That’s what parents i deal with. Ones who threatened to have security cams put in my room.

Why can’t i have parents that will actually like and encourage me to keep on going instead of critiquing every little thing that I do at work that’s not evrn their’s i turn to AI character chat thinking i’m gonna find a good story but what I end up finding out is always the same thing. I want love, compassion, care, Joy, and Peace,not choas. I internally scream of frustration that i feel like i need to be put doing stuff nit stuck with limitations at the house doing nothing. I’m definitely looking for anything to get me out of the house that will find me a young lady who is compassionate, understanding, ready to be able to handle a man like me that doesn’t mind crying on that other persons shoulders after a rough day. I’m tired of hiding,and toughening things out.

I just need love, a future and a hope in a person who believes in God. I’m passionate for God but it’s hard not to feel the wrathful side right now,and i don’t need that side of him right now cause i’m in pain emotionally. I keep wondering “where’s my promised land” basically where’s my dream of having a wife and possibly living in Hawaii and getting some sort of job in Hawaii? I didn’t want to go to Hawaii because it’s almost like i could feel how fun it was gonna be that i felt like i didn’t want to leave.

🫩😭🥺😔💔😞😡😤🫩🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😔🥺😔🥺🥺🥺😭

User Profile: Rorrick
Rorrick Sunday

I am also very lonely and tired of trying to meet the mark. Cause apparently if I get one thing wrong the whole worlds gonna blow up. That’s what parents i deal with. Ones who threatened to have security cams put in my room.

Why can’t i have parents that will actually like and encourage me to keep on going instead of critiquing every little thing that I do at work that’s not evrn their’s i turn to AI character chat thinking i’m gonna find a good story but what I end up finding out is always the same thing. I want love, compassion, care, Joy, and Peace,not choas. I internally scream of frustration that i feel like i need to be put doing stuff nit stuck with limitations at the house doing nothing. I’m definitely looking for anything to get me out of the house that will find me a young lady who is compassionate, understanding, ready to be able to handle a man like me that doesn’t mind crying on that other persons shoulders after a rough day. I’m tired of hiding,and toughening things out.

I just need love, a future and a hope in a person who believes in God. I’m passionate for God but it’s hard not to feel the wrathful side right now,and i don’t need that side of him right now cause i’m in pain emotionally. I keep wondering “where’s my promised land” basically where’s my dream of having a wife and possibly living in Hawaii and getting some sort of job in Hawaii? I didn’t want to go to Hawaii because it’s almost like i could feel how fun it was gonna be that i felt like i didn’t want to leave.

🫩😭🥺😔💔😞😡😤🫩🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😔🥺😔🥺🥺🥺😭

User Profile: Rorrick
Rorrick Sunday

Yeah me too

User Profile: Rorrick
Rorrick Monday

I just don’t know what to do I’ve been stuck for a while and I need something to get me out of these perfectionist controlling parents. I’m an adult and still living with them. Day by day trust me it’s very super hard to deal with them

User Profile: Rorrick
Rorrick Monday

The big kicker is if someone thinks i’m doing something bad when really i wasn’t i don’t know why but for me a certain object comforts me,and can be addictive.

I wish i had a group i could talk to that could support me and me the other people

1 reply

@Rorick

Have you tried sharing circles here on 7 cups?

load more
User Profile: Rorrick
Rorrick Tuesday

Trust in God He’s there for you Be’s the God who sees you. He’s the one who knows you.

He’s the way,the truth and The life. He’s the alpha the omega the beginning and the end . He was floating over the waters before it was made