Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is there anybody who could help me to get out of depression I really want to gett out of this

User Profile: carefulBike683
carefulBike683 January 15th

4
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 January 16th

@carefulBike683

I'm sorry you are struggling.

Depression can be so difficult 

Sometimes, we can even feel like we've tried everything and it hasn't worked.

That doesn't mean, that you are failing.

It just means, you are exhausted.

Not weak, not lazy.

Trying!

What works for me, if I'm not good, is breaking things down into small, daily, manageable tasks, to build up your confidence and to get you into a routine and even when you don't want to do basic things , doing them helps 💚

Sending you my best 💚

i-love-you-love-you.gif

3 replies
User Profile: carefulBike683
carefulBike683 OP January 16th

Thankyou ❤️ 💕

I really need someone like you to comfort me

User Profile: carefulBike683
carefulBike683 OP January 16th

Thankyou ❤️ 💕

I really need someone like you to comfort me

1 reply
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 January 16th

@carefulBike683

A pleasure 💚

load more
load more