Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I've been writing poems i was told to share but others say they are stupid n lame

User Profile: Avriewilson07
Avriewilson07 January 14th, 2024

Each day I try to tell myself that It’s fine,

Each night I try to calm my rage,

Each hour I try it to let go,

Each minute I try to move on,

Each second I wish not to mourn,

But it feels like you have taken over my whole body,

And you have stabbed my soul,

Have you ever felt this madness and sadness,

That you could sense your body screaming and in Pain,

Or it’s just with me.

2
User Profile: silentaches
silentaches January 14th, 2024

this is really strong, I feel it hard. Sounds like you took the words from my heart and said then out loud.

User Profile: vanshikap12
vanshikap12 December 30th, 2024

@Avriewilson07

Thank you for sharing your heartfelt poem! Your expression of pain and struggle is deeply moving, and it captures the raw emotions so beautifully. 💗✨🌟