Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New here, saying hi and wishing you well

User Profile: reservedPear6135
reservedPear6135 December 26th, 2025

Hi everyone, I’m new here and still figuring things out 👋

I’m someone living with moderate to severe depression, and I just wanted to leave a warm message here.

If you’re reading this, I hope today treats you gently. I hope you find at least one small moment that makes you feel okay, or even a little happy 😊

I’m not here to give advice or pretend I have things figured out — I’m just another person trying to get through things, same as you.

I’d also really love to make some genuine friends here. If you ever want to talk, you’re not alone☺️

9
User Profile: GuiltyMisfit
GuiltyMisfit December 26th, 2025

Hey!

1 reply
User Profile: reservedPear6135
reservedPear6135 OP December 26th, 2025

Hey! Nice to meet you here😆

load more
User Profile: lonelyLa
lonelyLa December 26th, 2025

Me too

1 reply
User Profile: reservedPear6135
reservedPear6135 OP December 29th, 2025

Thank you☺️

load more
User Profile: lonelyLa
lonelyLa December 26th, 2025

Me too