Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tired

User Profile: SleepyPersonForever
SleepyPersonForever November 21st, 2023

I've been so so tired. I feel unstable at best. I can be okay at one moment, but can be brought out of balance really quickly. I was not okay this morning, then I was okay, then I'm not again. Triggered by small stupid things. I'm just tired I guess.

11
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 21st, 2023

@SleepyPersonForever 😢huggs you tightly ❤ is it a physical virus do you think it more mental?? Prays you will be ok ❤

User Profile: SleepyPersonForever
SleepyPersonForever OP November 21st, 2023

Mostly mental I think. But I have been ill so that is not helping.

load more
User Profile: sam2410
sam2410 January 4th, 2024

@SleepyPersonForever why did you warn me about stoic. does he still go after people. 

User Profile: SleepyPersonForever
SleepyPersonForever OP January 4th, 2024

He is often hurtful to Many people especially the ones being vulnerable and sharing. That's why I worried when he came in about you.

User Profile: sam2410
sam2410 January 4th, 2024

@SleepyPersonForever yeah, i know about him since 2015. its sad that he hasnt changed. 

User Profile: SleepyPersonListens
SleepyPersonListens January 4th, 2024

That long and he's still allowed around. Pff this website is a mess sometimes

User Profile: sam2410
sam2410 January 4th, 2024

@SleepyPersonListens i think im like him too. 

User Profile: SleepyPersonForever
SleepyPersonForever OP January 4th, 2024

Why do you think that?

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: pinkWalker7121
pinkWalker7121 January 6th, 2024

@SleepyPersonForever get better soon you deserve happiness 

User Profile: SleepyPersonForever
SleepyPersonForever OP January 6th, 2024

Thank you Pink, you do too

User Profile: pinkWalker7121
pinkWalker7121 January 14th, 2024

@SleepyPersonForever thanks 🩷🩷🩷

load more
load more