Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Told had A mood disorder not sure if diagnosis at 16 GPs always said/say it's depression

User Profile: StressedGirl
StressedGirl October 8th, 2025

Thnk I was told ystrdy at my psychiatry eval I don't hve depression. So confused.

6
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 October 8th, 2025

@StressedGirl

If you are confused and were overwhelmed and alot of  information was being thrown at you.

It would be worth writing down all if your questions and making another appointment and asking all the questions, take the pressure out of it 💕 💜 

User Profile: StressedGirl
StressedGirl OP October 8th, 2025

@Amanda84 Thnks it's probably well intentioned what you're saying but he (the psychiatrist) really wasn't forthcoming, I ahd to prise everything out of him or maybe I just don't remember both cos I struggle with that. 

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 October 8th, 2025

@StressedGirl

It's your diagnosis and health so they should be more forthcoming!

User Profile: StressedGirl
StressedGirl OP October 8th, 2025

@Amanda84 I knw.

load more
User Profile: StressedGirl
StressedGirl OP October 8th, 2025

They treat me as if I'm weird for having so many questions - it's partly just behng vetr intelligent and being so anxious abt it I literally may retain the health anxiety diagnosis separately or may be part of my autism diagnosed 16 now 28 and diagnosed OCD ystrdy years ago very severe generalised anxiety disorder which I think he's retaining but not sure. And don't have ADHD. Was ADHD assmnt. Loads of other stuff too.

User Profile: StressedGirl
StressedGirl OP October 8th, 2025

I also don't have control over how many apptd I get can't just make one I get given one and that's it. 

load more
load more
load more