Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Where can I find real support groups irl cause no matter where I go or what I do everyone turns against me I'm forever a lone wolfq

User Profile: tidyTree6784
tidyTree6784 January 2nd

I've been feeling down my whole life never had any real friends all my relationships I've been used manipulated lied to cheated on I feel like not existing anymore but I also wanna live I wanna have a real happy fulfilling life with real friends real relationships no lies just the cold hard truth and I don't want any flaky people or people who ghost me or don't invite me to things I want reliable friends

1
User Profile: toughTiger6481
toughTiger6481 January 2nd

@tidyTree6784

That is what we all want.

Most all have had the ghost friend or the people who will try to use us or tell many lies.   IMO you are not alone in that. I have no idea why others turn out to not be the friend we hoped they were. 

 I do not give trust easily and verify what people say.  This makes me seem distant to them as well.  It is hard to make friends when we assume they will let us down.  Most just take the risk and get burned a few times before finding a good friend.