Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Would love some feedback on my new poem

User Profile: Alexija
Alexija September 25th

Title: Colorful decay

As colorful leaves fall all around,

Cold breeze blows as I lie on dead ground,

I stop and think something profound.

I watch as the leaf rips from the tree,

flows on the wind so beautifully free,

here I can look at oak and just be.

The leaf finishes its flight,

clouds reflecting the final light,

before this becomes the night.

2
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree September 25th

@Alexija 

I often wish I was a tree and had beautiful leaves🍃 

It would be nice to just hang out and experience all nature throws our way, storms, rain, and snow, etc.

I found your poem to be beautiful and really offering all that read this a chance to sit in awe of a thing as simple as a leaf.

You made the leaf much more important than 99 percent of our observations that we take for granted. 

Bravo 👏  Alexija This was very memorable to me personally,  thank you for sharing!  🌲

User Profile: Alexija
Alexija OP September 25th

Thank you so much! Im so happy you found meaning in my little poem, that is after all the point!

load more