Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Icebreaker: As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up? ❤️ (08/04/2020)

User Profile: Jem7Cups
Jem7Cups April 8th, 2020

Hello everyone! 😊 It's been a while. How are we all doing? Good I hope!

So I realise times are difficult, and it can be tough to keep ourselves distracted, so I've got a question for you:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

As a child, what did you wish to grow up as?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

For me, I always wanted to be an actress or a vet. Whilst I'm neither of these things, I did love drama at school and I have a passion for animals ❤️ So I wasn't too far off the mark! 😁

What about you?

Jem 💜

83
User Profile: Squishy1216
Squishy1216 April 9th, 2020

Happy & loved

User Profile: JweavKC03
JweavKC03 April 10th, 2020

A storm chaser, or a meterologist.

User Profile: ButterflyCarly
ButterflyCarly April 10th, 2020

a flight attendant. I loved being on airplanes

User Profile: sensibleStrawberries9877
sensibleStrawberries9877 April 10th, 2020

A forensic pathologist/oral maxilliofacial surgeon/dentist.

Something complicated, ambitious, and required gruelling hours of mastery.

I did however find my field in the end :)

User Profile: BabyCowboy
BabyCowboy April 10th, 2020

ooo boi lets see

veterinarian, architect, forensic scientist, marine biologist, astronaut

User Profile: littlePapaya2167
littlePapaya2167 April 10th, 2020

@Jem7Cups I wanted to be an astronaut for a long time

User Profile: Aashie
Aashie April 10th, 2020

@Jem7Cups A Doctor 😊

User Profile: Lydiabs
Lydiabs April 10th, 2020

I've wanted to be a scientist my whole life but when I went to study at university it just wasn't for me, so now I'm about to start a degree in costume design in September :)

User Profile: avagraco
avagraco April 21st, 2020

I wanted to be a ballet teacher :). Hopefully I'll get to be one after my time at my ballet theatre.

User Profile: GoblinBoyQ
GoblinBoyQ May 15th, 2020

This is gonna be weird, but I wanted to be either a baker or a coroner

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz May 15th, 2020

@GoblinBoyQ

Both end up using a massive oven

load more