Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Icebreaker: As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up? ❤️ (08/04/2020)

User Profile: Jem7Cups
Jem7Cups April 8th, 2020

Hello everyone! 😊 It's been a while. How are we all doing? Good I hope!

So I realise times are difficult, and it can be tough to keep ourselves distracted, so I've got a question for you:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

As a child, what did you wish to grow up as?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

For me, I always wanted to be an actress or a vet. Whilst I'm neither of these things, I did love drama at school and I have a passion for animals ❤️ So I wasn't too far off the mark! 😁

What about you?

Jem 💜

83
User Profile: Stoffel
Stoffel April 8th, 2020

@Jem7Cups

I always dreamed of being free and self-sufficient...

2 replies
User Profile: Jem7Cups
Jem7Cups OP April 8th, 2020

@Soe22

That's honestly so amazing! ❤️ I hope you achieved this and so much more.

hugs

Jem 💜

User Profile: Eva4061
Eva4061 April 9th, 2020

@Soe22 see: Jeffrre star xd, but no I admire him for growing that big on his own from nothing.

load more
User Profile: Zenon
Zenon April 8th, 2020

I want to be great horror filmmaker.😊

3 replies
User Profile: Jem7Cups
Jem7Cups OP April 8th, 2020

@Zenon that's awesome! 😁

If you don't mind me asking, what is it you do now?

Jem 💜

User Profile: Eva4061
Eva4061 April 9th, 2020

@Zenon dam boi that's interesting hope u do that I like this stuff

User Profile: happydays447
happydays447 April 9th, 2020

@Zenon That sounds so cool! i love horror films so its like wow thats so cool! lol

load more
User Profile: Ahlex
Ahlex April 8th, 2020

@Jem7Cups

Realistically, a house wife lol. Unrealistically, a dragon.

1 reply
User Profile: Jem7Cups
Jem7Cups OP April 8th, 2020

@Aylex omgosh I'd love to be a dragon 🐉 what an amazing wish 😋 I hope you're well.

Jem 💜

load more
User Profile: imhope666
imhope666 April 8th, 2020

Chef 🍗🍟🍔🥙🌯

3 replies
User Profile: Jem7Cups
Jem7Cups OP April 8th, 2020

@imhope666 awesome! Are you a chef now?

Jem 💜

2 replies
User Profile: imhope666
imhope666 April 8th, 2020

@Jem7Cups

No 😕

1 reply
User Profile: Jem7Cups
Jem7Cups OP April 8th, 2020

@imhope666 oh OK, well that's fine! What is it you do? ❤️

Jem 💜

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: selfconfidentPineapple
selfconfidentPineapple April 8th, 2020

When I was really young it was always something like a mad scientist! But when I was about 8 it's switched to a musician and I've not turned back since

2 replies
User Profile: Jem7Cups
Jem7Cups OP April 8th, 2020

@selfconfidentPineapple that's amazing! What sort of music do you play? 😁

Jem 💜

1 reply
User Profile: selfconfidentPineapple
selfconfidentPineapple April 9th, 2020

@Jem7Cups Oh, i play mainly alternative music and my own music as my main instrument is guitar. However i also play classical on violin.

load more
load more
User Profile: DistortionHeart
DistortionHeart April 9th, 2020

I wanted to grow up as a wolf.

1 reply
User Profile: lavenderpeach1107
lavenderpeach1107 April 9th, 2020

@DistortionHeart Oh I love it! Thank you for sharing that heartheart

load more
User Profile: Kathy1212
Kathy1212 April 9th, 2020

I wanted to be "normal".

User Profile: WingedWolfWriter
WingedWolfWriter April 9th, 2020

@Jem7Cups
I wanted to be a pop singer as a kid!

User Profile: lavenderpeach1107
lavenderpeach1107 April 9th, 2020

@Jem7Cups So when I was a child, I wanted to be a nurse! This was my dream for a very long time but then I got into holistic healing! I got my master's in herbology and now run a successful natural healing business!!

4 replies
User Profile: Sarbear777
Sarbear777 April 9th, 2020

@lavenderpeach1107

I wanted to be a high school biology teacher, and I'm still on the same path to this day!

1 reply
User Profile: lavenderpeach1107
lavenderpeach1107 April 9th, 2020

@Sarbear777 That is so wonderful to hear! You keep up your hard work and I promise you it will pay off in the end!

load more
User Profile: okwut
okwut April 9th, 2020

@lavenderpeach1107 i wanted to be a NASA Researcher or a writer. i am now pursuing my bachelor's degree in English Literature.

1 reply
User Profile: lavenderpeach1107
lavenderpeach1107 April 9th, 2020

@okwut Wow- English Literature! That is very prestigiuos and I admire that. I hope you are well today!

load more
load more
User Profile: GoblinBoyQ
GoblinBoyQ April 9th, 2020

A coroner or a specialist in forensic crimnology.