Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Icebreaker: As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up? ❤️ (08/04/2020)

User Profile: Jem7Cups
Jem7Cups April 8th, 2020

Hello everyone! 😊 It's been a while. How are we all doing? Good I hope!

So I realise times are difficult, and it can be tough to keep ourselves distracted, so I've got a question for you:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

As a child, what did you wish to grow up as?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

For me, I always wanted to be an actress or a vet. Whilst I'm neither of these things, I did love drama at school and I have a passion for animals ❤️ So I wasn't too far off the mark! 😁

What about you?

Jem 💜

83
User Profile: Oofmausernamewastaken
Oofmausernamewastaken June 22nd, 2020

I wanted to be an actress.

User Profile: MariWhale
MariWhale June 22nd, 2020

I distinctly remember wanting to be two things when I grew up: to be happy and to be a hero. (Very hard to live up to, child me!!!)

User Profile: brightbubbles88
brightbubbles88 July 17th, 2020

@MariWhale i absolutely relate to the "to be happy" part heart

load more
User Profile: brightbubbles88
brightbubbles88 July 17th, 2020

a teacher !! :)