Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: Tia03
Tia03 October 7th, 2019

Broken

User Profile: Overreacting94
Overreacting94 October 7th, 2019

Hurt

User Profile: TheSilentSpectator
TheSilentSpectator October 7th, 2019

Empty

User Profile: Raya501
Raya501 October 7th, 2019

Numb

User Profile: Overreacting94
Overreacting94 October 7th, 2019

Angry

User Profile: Nonamenogame
Nonamenogame October 8th, 2019

@Overreacting94 I feel angry all the time... even when I dont have anything to be angry about. I think deep down Im just so frustrated with myself

load more
User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 October 8th, 2019

Sad

Just remembering all the memories I had with friends playing the N64 back in 2001, and knowing unfortunately that it will never happen again :(

My N64 is still with me and very much alive, but as far as enjoying it with my friends; lost that privilege permanently given all the mistakes I have made in my life :(

User Profile: Pennn
Pennn October 21st, 2019

Better

User Profile: phantom25
phantom25 October 21st, 2019

strained

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz October 21st, 2019

I'm feeling confused today

User Profile: Oneminutesober127
Oneminutesober127 October 21st, 2019

Sad.