Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: Maethor57
Maethor57 October 28th, 2018

I feel too young today, emotionally immature..

1 reply
User Profile: intelligentpomegranate8
intelligentpomegranate8 October 28th, 2018

@Maethor57 talk to the elderly theyre wise anyone can be childlike but what makes you immature exactly?

load more
User Profile: MarshSand
MarshSand October 28th, 2018

wrong

October 28th, 2018

I would be lying if I said I

1 reply
User Profile: orangePlace3262
orangePlace3262 October 28th, 2018

Indeed

load more
User Profile: KaiParker04
KaiParker04 October 28th, 2018

Awful

User Profile: wonderfulPuppy44
wonderfulPuppy44 October 28th, 2018

Super amazing <3 <3

User Profile: buchanan45
buchanan45 October 28th, 2018

Heavy

User Profile: ilovefood180
ilovefood180 October 28th, 2018

Appreciated

User Profile: ShadeyLou
ShadeyLou October 28th, 2018

Useless

User Profile: Pauleasy67
Pauleasy67 October 28th, 2018

Empty

User Profile: raspberryGlobe5970
raspberryGlobe5970 October 28th, 2018

Worried