Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: yellowradio
yellowradio October 28th, 2018

Jealous

User Profile: reservedSugar9159
reservedSugar9159 October 28th, 2018

Exhausted and ashamed

User Profile: Mcky548
Mcky548 October 28th, 2018

Today I'm feeling overwhelmed and down

User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl October 28th, 2018

Precarious

User Profile: Catsniffles
Catsniffles October 28th, 2018

I feel really confused and like i wanna sleep all of the anxiety and depression away and the pain

User Profile: raspberryCake3882
raspberryCake3882 October 28th, 2018

anxious

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 October 28th, 2018

unsettled people are so cruel you do good by them people call you names hurtful names they don't know what you going through without a thought i se myself in the mirror i look at a fat ugly person i was at ease with myself at one point up until i got called these cruel names now i feel tramatised i feel low no self esteem left

User Profile: AnonymousGirl105
AnonymousGirl105 October 28th, 2018

Content

User Profile: AnonymousGirl105
AnonymousGirl105 October 28th, 2018

maybe a little worried too honestly.

User Profile: Donutmuncher
Donutmuncher October 28th, 2018

Tired