Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 October 28th, 2018

very angry you were right fart pants and stinky knickers when you said all them years ago i was revolting i still feel revolting other people also cal me that you were right no one would choose me i feel ugly fat disgusting and i look a right mess no matter how much i try no matter how expensive products i buy I'm just disgusting I'm a mess i look stupid and foolish

User Profile: yellowKiwi520
yellowKiwi520 October 28th, 2018

Alone

User Profile: R0binHood
R0binHood October 28th, 2018

Strong

User Profile: TigerRidge2019
TigerRidge2019 October 28th, 2018

Anxious

User Profile: kindWhisper26
kindWhisper26 October 28th, 2018

Sad and worried

User Profile: Mai556
Mai556 October 28th, 2018

Exhausted

User Profile: Regionalatworst
Regionalatworst October 28th, 2018

lonely

User Profile: fairmindedCake1937
fairmindedCake1937 October 28th, 2018

i feel like i judt want everything to stop

User Profile: immortallusofficial
immortallusofficial October 28th, 2018

tired

2 replies
User Profile: immortallusofficial
immortallusofficial October 28th, 2018

also i can delete your thread

1 reply
User Profile: Sarah880910
Sarah880910 October 28th, 2018

Exhausted @immortallusofficial

load more
load more
User Profile: ambitiousMango7065
ambitiousMango7065 October 28th, 2018

Worthless