Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: Skyy0
Skyy0 October 28th, 2018

I completely agree with "confused", maybe a week ago. Just...where am I? Why am I here? What is the point of it all...? But lately, my days have been getting better.

Now, I'd use the word "hopeful" and "glass half full". It's not as bad as it seems. You'll push through it. I found a job, and just...days are more filled, and gets hectic, but I like it. There definitely is less confusion, and other emotions like anger, as well as appreciation. My emotions are more concrete, I guess.

User Profile: decisiveHemlock8809
decisiveHemlock8809 October 28th, 2018

Defeated

User Profile: BlankaM
BlankaM October 28th, 2018

@Laura

Stressed about work! But it's a new week, gotta keep the ball rolling :D

User Profile: fairmindedMap8763
fairmindedMap8763 October 28th, 2018

Dissatisfied

User Profile: SuzanneOthman
SuzanneOthman October 28th, 2018
​neutral.
User Profile: selfdisciplinedPerson7406
selfdisciplinedPerson7406 October 28th, 2018

@Laura

Worthless.

User Profile: proactiveGrapes9304
proactiveGrapes9304 October 28th, 2018

Happy

User Profile: ShiningLight56
ShiningLight56 October 28th, 2018

Distressed

User Profile: sociableBeing7695
sociableBeing7695 October 28th, 2018

Worthless

User Profile: comfortableRose
comfortableRose October 29th, 2018

Powerful