Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: ontherun
ontherun October 29th, 2018

Lazy

User Profile: delicatdreamer16
delicatdreamer16 October 29th, 2018

Sunshine

A couple of my friends and I got together to make a Box of Sunshine for one of our friend's birthday tomorrow!!

1 reply
User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl December 1st, 2018

@delicatdreamer16 Can you describe what is in the box?

1 reply
User Profile: delicatdreamer16
delicatdreamer16 December 2nd, 2018

@Zengrl Yeah! So everything was yellow, somethings we included were: lemon heads, a yellow book, 2 face masks, a yellow photo holder, a yellow stuffed animal, nail kit, make up set, etc.

1 reply
User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl December 12th, 2018

@delicatdreamer16 What a great idea for a winter surprise!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: caseymarieee
caseymarieee October 29th, 2018

Accomplished.

User Profile: Niki0617
Niki0617 October 29th, 2018

Another New day .. With Smiles :)

User Profile: creativeSugar2990
creativeSugar2990 October 29th, 2018

Dead lol

User Profile: brilliantPassion63
brilliantPassion63 October 29th, 2018

Distracted

User Profile: Ihatemyself98
Ihatemyself98 October 29th, 2018

Hopeless

User Profile: TW19
TW19 October 29th, 2018

Numb

User Profile: Ouroboros17
Ouroboros17 October 29th, 2018

Empty..

1 reply
User Profile: Talkinghelpsme
Talkinghelpsme October 29th, 2018

@Ouroboros17

I understand how you feel. Please know you're not alone with your feeling .

load more
User Profile: darkstatic007
darkstatic007 October 29th, 2018

Knocked