Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: toughTangerine7283
toughTangerine7283 October 29th, 2018

Lonely

User Profile: 6Dragonflies
6Dragonflies October 29th, 2018

GRATEFUL🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

User Profile: rileyoriley1
rileyoriley1 October 29th, 2018

Its somehow mixed emotions and confusion.

User Profile: MagicalMaya
MagicalMaya October 29th, 2018

Lonely

I don't even understand what is happening. I'm always crying, i'm oversleeping, i can't even eat normally. I want this to end already

1 reply
User Profile: intelligentpomegranate8
intelligentpomegranate8 November 13th, 2018

@MagicalMayau please reach out! You are NEVER alone and don't have to face things alone. I too feel as though i'm on my own-still do but talking to the ones I truly love trust makes it better and if you don't have anyone you can talk to me! or a nice professional therapist on here. x

load more
User Profile: rileyoriley1
rileyoriley1 October 29th, 2018

Totally nothing

1 reply
User Profile: ZzzzNightLife
ZzzzNightLife October 29th, 2018

@rileyoriley1

Reagan

load more
User Profile: LetterFromTheSky
LetterFromTheSky October 29th, 2018

Lonely

User Profile: row036
row036 October 29th, 2018

Coping

User Profile: javabean
javabean October 29th, 2018

Lonely

User Profile: humorousKite2138
humorousKite2138 October 29th, 2018

Destructive

1 reply
User Profile: LetterFromTheSky
LetterFromTheSky October 29th, 2018

@humorousKite2138 I know it might not seem like it but it will get better. Just have faith and ve strong..fight the good fight.. I know u can. ;)

load more
User Profile: Glitteryunicorn94
Glitteryunicorn94 October 29th, 2018

Tiewd

2 replies
User Profile: Glitteryunicorn94
Glitteryunicorn94 October 29th, 2018

Supposed to be tired sorry

1 reply
User Profile: LetterFromTheSky
LetterFromTheSky October 29th, 2018

@Glitteryunicorn94 we are all sometimes. ;)

load more
load more