Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: jintro
jintro October 29th, 2018

not-bad

User Profile: VicTuck
VicTuck October 29th, 2018

Melancholy

1 reply
User Profile: LetterFromTheSky
LetterFromTheSky October 29th, 2018

@VicTuck me too. Just play some mellow songs, and it will get better in time. :)

load more
User Profile: MiZoGuCHi
MiZoGuCHi October 29th, 2018

Down

User Profile: discreetRaspberries9899
discreetRaspberries9899 October 29th, 2018

helo ims new heres and i not speakes much of the engrish

1 reply
User Profile: LetterFromTheSky
LetterFromTheSky October 29th, 2018

@discreetRaspberries9899 its all right I understand u anyway ;)

load more
User Profile: LetterFromTheSky
LetterFromTheSky October 29th, 2018

Grateful

User Profile: VodG
VodG October 29th, 2018

WAIL

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave October 29th, 2018

Alone

User Profile: positiveSalamander
positiveSalamander October 29th, 2018

Anticipating...

User Profile: Sage817
Sage817 October 29th, 2018

Overwhelmed

User Profile: doeji
doeji October 29th, 2018

Awful