Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: selfdisciplinedPerson7406
selfdisciplinedPerson7406 October 29th, 2018

Ready to quit.

1 reply
User Profile: Ladyofthesea458
Ladyofthesea458 October 29th, 2018

@selfdisciplinedPerson7406 I read somewhere, Don't quit! Just take some time to rest and then start over.....

load more
User Profile: AnonymousGirl105
AnonymousGirl105 October 29th, 2018

A little stressed.

User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl October 29th, 2018

Ready

User Profile: PhilisophicalAutumnLioness
PhilisophicalAutumnLioness October 29th, 2018

Confident

User Profile: phoenixreturns
phoenixreturns October 29th, 2018

confusedno

User Profile: trulymisunderstood
trulymisunderstood October 29th, 2018

Sad

User Profile: Kitta7
Kitta7 October 29th, 2018

Nervous

User Profile: Theclassicnerd
Theclassicnerd October 29th, 2018

extremely stressed

User Profile: decisiveCucumber3315
decisiveCucumber3315 October 29th, 2018

Drain

User Profile: mysmoo
mysmoo October 29th, 2018

Not quite here today. I am feeling motivated to work but I want to disappear in it. We'll see.