Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: carefulPark6567
carefulPark6567 October 29th, 2018

scared

User Profile: Thecellogirl
Thecellogirl October 29th, 2018

Anxious.

User Profile: Xansis
Xansis October 29th, 2018

Selfish.

User Profile: beweirdxx
beweirdxx October 29th, 2018

irritated.

User Profile: mauro402
mauro402 October 29th, 2018

Worried

User Profile: Pleiades20
Pleiades20 October 29th, 2018

Optimistic (which is unusual for me!)

2 replies
User Profile: joeyox
joeyox October 29th, 2018

@Pleiades20 creative

User Profile: BeckyisHere
BeckyisHere October 29th, 2018

@Pleiades20 - Awesome, glad to hear that! :)

load more
User Profile: turquoiseMap6225
turquoiseMap6225 October 29th, 2018

Tired

User Profile: SimplyLora
SimplyLora October 29th, 2018

sick

User Profile: David311
David311 October 29th, 2018

Bleh

1 reply
User Profile: ooooooookate
ooooooookate October 29th, 2018

@David311 same. You're not alone. Is it raining where you are? It is where I am. Hoping for some sun tomorrow.

load more
User Profile: Erika90
Erika90 October 29th, 2018

Elsewhere