Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: Secgh
Secgh October 29th, 2018

lost

User Profile: HealingMango204
HealingMango204 October 29th, 2018

bloody.

User Profile: Leathestrange1
Leathestrange1 October 29th, 2018

In between good and bad. I'm not stressed out super bad or upset I'm calm bit I also keep thinking about all the what ifs in my life

User Profile: onwardforevenmore
onwardforevenmore October 29th, 2018

energized!

User Profile: ooooooookate
ooooooookate October 29th, 2018

Disheartened

User Profile: ElissaVergara
ElissaVergara October 29th, 2018

Terrible

User Profile: seventhtao
seventhtao October 29th, 2018

Self loathing

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 October 29th, 2018

unsettled and confused about everything

User Profile: SmileyMoo
SmileyMoo October 29th, 2018

helpless.

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 October 29th, 2018

exhausted been a long day