Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: PGBebia
PGBebia October 31st, 2018

Dissappointed!

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 October 31st, 2018

like a prat did it again made a fool out of myself my temper got the better of me why don't they just leave me alone i just want to get on with the things I'm doing

User Profile: row036
row036 October 31st, 2018

Frustrated

User Profile: Mai556
Mai556 October 31st, 2018

Sad

User Profile: comfortableRose
comfortableRose October 31st, 2018

empty

User Profile: marvelousMemory76
marvelousMemory76 November 1st, 2018

Still sick, but excited to meet new people!! 😍😍

User Profile: SimplyLora
SimplyLora November 1st, 2018

better than yesterday

1 reply
User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk December 24th, 2023

@SimplyLora

Good answer!

load more
User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl November 1st, 2018

Tingly!

1 reply
User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk December 24th, 2023

@Zengrl

Good answer!

load more
User Profile: Blessed911
Blessed911 November 1st, 2018

Positive

User Profile: janeeyre13
janeeyre13 November 2nd, 2018

Ready