Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: marvelousMemory76
marvelousMemory76 November 2nd, 2018

Still sick :') hoping to get better soon ❤❤

User Profile: Maethor57
Maethor57 November 2nd, 2018

Terrified.

User Profile: BonNasu
BonNasu November 2nd, 2018

Melancholy

User Profile: Kitta7
Kitta7 November 2nd, 2018

Apathetic

1 reply
User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk December 24th, 2023

@Kitta7 

Good answer!

load more
User Profile: sensitiveBunny2212
sensitiveBunny2212 November 2nd, 2018

Overwhelmed, too much happening and having a hard time dealing with it. And there is never anyone available to chat with on here when I need someone to talk to.

1 reply
November 4th, 2018

@sensitiveBunny2212 I am sorry to hear that, Sensitive. Wish you receive the support you need. :)

load more
User Profile: Lexloveslife
Lexloveslife November 2nd, 2018

Guilty / overwhelmed / anxious / depressed

User Profile: trulymisunderstood
trulymisunderstood November 3rd, 2018

Depressed

User Profile: courteousFig6762
courteousFig6762 November 3rd, 2018

Abandoned

User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake November 3rd, 2018

Dead

1 reply
User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk December 24th, 2023

@Tinycupcake 

Good answer!

load more
User Profile: marvelousMemory76
marvelousMemory76 November 3rd, 2018

Thankful ❤❤