Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: dashtolchek
dashtolchek November 3rd, 2018

Grey.

User Profile: BonNasu
BonNasu November 3rd, 2018

Lost

User Profile: Erika90
Erika90 November 3rd, 2018

Numb, but in quite a nice way

1 reply
November 4th, 2018

@Erika90 Tell us more about it? :)

User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk December 24th, 2023

@Erika90 

Good answer!

load more
User Profile: AbejaReina
AbejaReina November 4th, 2018

happy

User Profile: Fernandomcnaught
Fernandomcnaught November 4th, 2018

Tired

User Profile: MagicalMaya
MagicalMaya November 4th, 2018

Jealous

1 reply
November 4th, 2018

@MagicalMaya Who/what is making you feel jealous, Magical?

load more
User Profile: imaginativeMoon2245
imaginativeMoon2245 November 4th, 2018

garbage

1 reply
November 4th, 2018

@imaginativeMoon2245 I am sorry to hear that, Moon

load more
User Profile: imaunicornatnight
imaunicornatnight November 4th, 2018

Empty

3 replies
November 4th, 2018

@imaunicornatnight Why is it so, night?

2 replies
User Profile: imaunicornatnight
imaunicornatnight November 4th, 2018

@Fristo exhausting week, lots of thoughts etc. Feeling better now though!

1 reply
November 4th, 2018

@imaunicornatnight I am glad, night. Take care of yourself for the coming time <3 :)

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Mez79P
Mez79P November 4th, 2018

Sad. Confused. At a loss.

User Profile: marvelousMemory76
marvelousMemory76 November 4th, 2018

Energetic 😍

1 reply
User Profile: ThePeacefulOliveTree
ThePeacefulOliveTree July 11th, 2019

@marvelousMemory76 So so happy for you!

load more