Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: enthusiasticTown3015
enthusiasticTown3015 November 17th, 2018

Determined

User Profile: CosmicName22
CosmicName22 November 17th, 2018

I think I feel kind of confused, but still accepting

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 November 17th, 2018

it is not you it is me my anxiety makes me act the way i do i don't know whether i over react i cant behave myself in front of no one i feel like i make a show out of myself if it was that easy i would agree to things but why did you lot make my depression so hard last year i am still recovering I'm still feeling depressed and hurting but have to make out I'm ok when inside I'm hurting I'm hurting why do i do it to myself lost

User Profile: thealicatt
thealicatt November 17th, 2018

Discontent.

User Profile: lightBanana5361
lightBanana5361 November 17th, 2018

Disconnected

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 November 18th, 2018

exhausted from what has been going on that person won't even fight back im getting ignored had enough think is it me with the problem why is it i take think things the wrong way

User Profile: Mez79P
Mez79P November 19th, 2018

Feeling pissed off angry

I'm always considering other people and doing so much for them BUT it not recipricated.

User Profile: Haylstorm666
Haylstorm666 November 19th, 2018

Painful

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 November 19th, 2018

Useless i feel like everything I do I fail a total fool i thought I could be happy but no I ruin things why do they keep hurting me I'm already broken why are they trying to destroy me I don't get it i dont understand why I don't get me neither why am I feeling like this I'm so down i can't lift my mood up no matter what I do I guess I have done it before I can do it again there will be happier times it can't stay like it is

1 reply
User Profile: forcefulShade888
forcefulShade888 November 20th, 2018

@tallSugar4889

load more
User Profile: Imsodone1347
Imsodone1347 November 20th, 2018

Numb I feel like I should be be happy by I