Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: littleJackfruit93
littleJackfruit93 November 29th, 2018

Distraught

User Profile: BravoQA357
BravoQA357 November 29th, 2018

worthless

User Profile: humorousCat9745
humorousCat9745 November 29th, 2018

Numb

User Profile: Haylstorm666
Haylstorm666 November 30th, 2018

Exotic

User Profile: serenityThen
serenityThen November 30th, 2018

negative

User Profile: Ang0825
Ang0825 November 30th, 2018

Unhappy

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 November 30th, 2018

I'm worried its the end of this month and in the next few months the daylight will start to get longer i enjoy the dark cold weather i look forward to these months but they go like in a few seconds i don't know what the next year will bring me I'm dreading it

User Profile: IntoTheMountains
IntoTheMountains November 30th, 2018

Lost

User Profile: Imsodone1347
Imsodone1347 November 30th, 2018

Suicidal I just want to end it all right now but I know Im not and to me thats the worst feeling in the world

1 reply
User Profile: kindPenguin1318
kindPenguin1318 December 1st, 2018

@Imsodone1347

i know how you feel i feel the same rn :(

load more
User Profile: comfortableRose
comfortableRose November 30th, 2018

nostalgic