Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: marvelousMemory76
marvelousMemory76 November 30th, 2018

Today was awesome!! I finally did something that I've been building courage to do for almost 2 months now. I guess having some "me" talk is beneficial. Eventually, if you can't talk to someone, talk to yourself and find your own way wink

1 reply
User Profile: decisiveCucumber3315
decisiveCucumber3315 November 11th, 2019

@marvelousMemory76 that's awesome

load more
User Profile: feathersofhope
feathersofhope December 1st, 2018

Lazzzyyy...

User Profile: Letsloveyourself
Letsloveyourself December 1st, 2018

Angry scared anxious

User Profile: BiTraci
BiTraci December 1st, 2018

Exhausted

User Profile: dashtolchek
dashtolchek December 1st, 2018

tired.

User Profile: breeze29
breeze29 December 1st, 2018

Empty

User Profile: bighouse222
bighouse222 December 1st, 2018

thankful

User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl December 1st, 2018

Frustrated

User Profile: dashtolchek
dashtolchek December 1st, 2018

Done.

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 December 2nd, 2018

unsettled and very worried