Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: dashtolchek
dashtolchek December 2nd, 2018

useless.

User Profile: Vinn2534
Vinn2534 December 3rd, 2018

Anxious. Back to the job that stresses me out tomorrow.

User Profile: OneErased
OneErased December 3rd, 2018

Exhaused. Mentally and physically.

User Profile: TheSunShinesHere
TheSunShinesHere December 3rd, 2018

I feel like I'm made of glass. I'm crystal clear, anyone can see right through me. I like to pretend that isn't true, but I'm getting worse and worse at lying to myself these days. Any moment now, I'm going to shatter and expose my fragile, rotting heart. It will splatter on the ground and fill the air with its hateful stench. My stomach is in tangled ropes, stretched out like taffy and braided like strands of hair. I want to slice my veins open with a paper knife and use my blood to create a masterpiece on my bathroom floor. It would be my final work of art. I'll keep myself from doing any of that, though. Today was my mom's birthday, I'm not going to ruin it.

In short, I'm having another breakdown.

2 replies
User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl December 5th, 2018

@TheSunShinesHere I

1 reply
User Profile: TheSunShinesHere
TheSunShinesHere December 12th, 2018

@Zengrl

i completely forgot i wrote this lol... thank you for the compliment and for offering your help. i was in a super dark place when i wrote that, but one thing that always helps me is this site and people like you that take time out of their day to help a complete stranger get through tough times. the kindness of the people that frequent this place amazes me every time i visit this website, and i hope you know that you are a kind person and that just knowing that some complete stranger, someone that i will probably never meet, actually cares- it makes life so much more worth living. keep being kind, you are helping more people than you could imagine.

xo

load more
load more
User Profile: Darkmood
Darkmood December 3rd, 2018

lonely

User Profile: CreativeOak8638
CreativeOak8638 December 3rd, 2018

numb

User Profile: David311
David311 December 3rd, 2018

Trash

User Profile: dashtolchek
dashtolchek December 3rd, 2018

burned out.

User Profile: feathersofhope
feathersofhope December 3rd, 2018

Ineffable

User Profile: row036
row036 December 3rd, 2018

Unaccomplished