Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave December 5th, 2018

Trapped in the winter in Utah which is like hell without a car and a permanent disability that causes a lot of back pain.

User Profile: 6Dragonflies
6Dragonflies December 6th, 2018

BLESSED🙏🏽😇

User Profile: proactiveGrapes9304
proactiveGrapes9304 December 6th, 2018

Happy

User Profile: Ljackson6
Ljackson6 December 6th, 2018

Uncertain

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 December 6th, 2018

i feel unwanted abandoned no one wants me I'm depressed feel like no one likes me do they believe me he makes me feel really small with his poison it doesn't help the suits cover it up for him every thing they say is a lie you kk you are a disgrace to women you should know better times might change and you could be in my position

User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 December 7th, 2018

AWKWARD

I want to ask my friends questions because Im curious and want to get to know them more ... I mean no offense or harm but I cannot tell if they are mad at me when they reply back.

I give up sometimes. 🙁

3 replies
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 December 7th, 2018

i know how you feel i received an email yesterday i don't know if that person is angry at me or what as i got ignored when i sent another email just don't know what to do i mean you can't do nothing to please @AbbyHarris1976

2 replies
User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 December 7th, 2018

@tallSugar4889

I had that happen to me a few months ago. That person then came to Chicago to visit and offered to meet me at my favorite coffeehouse. I met him there and we settled some stuff ... though he told me he did not reply to my e-mail before that meeting because he had (wrongfully) assumed I wanted space. I said that that was not the case ... I thought it was because he made some hurtful comments in the e-mail I had replied to and was giving himself space because he didn't want to deal with the consequences ...

He's the same one who failed to show any kind of compassion at first when I notified him of my best friend having cancer (which she eventually passed away from 2 months later) ... that was what led to the series of e-mails mentioned above before not hearing at all from him for a month and a half until him out-of-the-blue informing me he was back in Chicago to visit.

1 reply
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 December 8th, 2018

hi the thing is when my mum died a couple of years ago when i told that person they were so supportive and also when i was going through some other problems that person was there for me so i don't understand even today when i have got an email i don't understand whether i have done something wrong or not. Even a couple of weeks ago when some of them were doing things to me that person stuck up for me. It might be that I'm over reacting. It's because people have done so many things to me i now think are they using me I still don't get why the emails are like that i wish that person doesn't argue with me like they did a couple of months ago I'm dreading it @AbbyHarris1976

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Alive101
Alive101 December 7th, 2018

Limbo

User Profile: ColRoss
ColRoss December 7th, 2018

Dead

User Profile: IntoTheMountains
IntoTheMountains December 7th, 2018

doomed

1 reply
User Profile: Drangonheart123
Drangonheart123 November 16th, 2019

@IntoTheMountains

lost

load more
User Profile: Zestysapphire
Zestysapphire December 7th, 2018

Empty