Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
May 16th, 2022

Happy 😊

User Profile: impartialTalker5228
impartialTalker5228 May 16th, 2022

@Laura

desolate. I am lonely. No one wants to be my friend. No one seems to understand me. No one seems to want me around. I am tired of the way so called Christians try to comfort me when they tell me all I need is God and Jesus. What I need is a friend. Not religion. My religion is fine. My mental health is not. My social life is terrible. I have no hope for things getting better. I have no hope that someone will want to marry me let alone be my friend.

May 17th, 2022

Productive

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul May 17th, 2022

Crap

User Profile: Howegeorgia
Howegeorgia May 17th, 2022

Depressed worthless

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 May 29th, 2022

Hurt, sad, and ashamed


Ending up COVID positive really showed me who has proven it, who truly is a friend or best friend,

has also showed who no longer gives a shit and sadly has also showed who wouldn't have given a shit had the virus killed me. :(

2 who I once considered best friends are now in the latter category. I honestly wouldn't be surprised had they celebrated if the virus had taken me 😞

That's how much contempt it seems they have for me and how much they have unforgiven me because of my screw ups 😞


User Profile: bellarina123
bellarina123 May 31st, 2022

Optimistic

User Profile: cheyenne43110
cheyenne43110 June 1st, 2022

@Laura

anxious

User Profile: AutumnGilt
AutumnGilt June 2nd, 2022

For me, Meepy. This was supposed to be a nice day. It's a short work shift and I get to get peppers for the garden after. I also got coffee and since it's a cheat day a donut. But since I woke up I've been feeling really depressed and I just crying.



I don't need a response unless you really want to I just really felt the need to get this out.

unwanted