Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave December 7th, 2018

Broken

User Profile: sadmaggot
sadmaggot December 7th, 2018

u n w o r t h y

User Profile: Darkmood
Darkmood December 7th, 2018

lonely as usual

User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 December 7th, 2018

Managing

(Im managing to get through the workday despite feeling kinda blah)

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 December 7th, 2018

feeling alone and feel like i have done something wrong as i feel like I'm doing it again emailing and being ignored wish i don't get yelled at or picked on i thought we were getting on but i feel like i have done something wrong

User Profile: Freedomtochoose
Freedomtochoose December 8th, 2018

Thankful it

User Profile: SilverThreads
SilverThreads December 8th, 2018

Empowered

User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 December 8th, 2018

back to square one why did abore have to do this when that person started treating decently again its banana nose always stirring trouble up for me him and his friends i hate them

User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl December 8th, 2018

Refreshed

1 reply
User Profile: Jessie1219
Jessie1219 December 20th, 2018

Alone

load more
User Profile: tallSugar4889
tallSugar4889 December 8th, 2018

broken i feel like after months of trying I'm back to where i was why does it feel like I'm being ignored why does it feel like i have done something wrong so that person is treating me like that again what have I done now let me guess gone back to worn out knickers now no one wants to know me feel depressed abandoned and used