Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: Harleyyyyy
Harleyyyyy June 11th, 2019

Annoyed....

sick.....

User Profile: mmn4077
mmn4077 June 11th, 2019

Annoying

I just talked to a listener and it felt really good talking to him. I... Just lost control. I keep disturbing him asking dumb questions cuz I miss him. I hate that

User Profile: RBlatz
RBlatz June 11th, 2019

Tired

User Profile: Jadeeamazing
Jadeeamazing June 11th, 2019

Unmotivated

User Profile: Daydreamer2011
Daydreamer2011 June 12th, 2019

@Jadeeamazing

Me too. I was eating great and working regularly and then boom. I feel like I ran into a brick wall and don't know how to get past it.

User Profile: Jadeeamazing
Jadeeamazing June 12th, 2019

@Daydreamer2011 same my brick wall has me unmotivated to do almost anything

User Profile: Daydreamer2011
Daydreamer2011 June 12th, 2019

@Jadeeamazing

I didn't have to work until 1pm today. I played around all day until then stuffing my face. Ugh. I'm going to try to work out tonight. I think it will help me get back on track.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 12th, 2019

Today I feel upset not just for myself but someone else. If I start writing about it I'll cry fool that I am. I rather just say today is a bad day.

User Profile: Daydreamer2011
Daydreamer2011 June 12th, 2019

@lazyKatz

I hope tomorrow is a better day!

load more
User Profile: Daydreamer2011
Daydreamer2011 June 12th, 2019

Unwanted

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 12th, 2019

@Daydreamer2011

I'm so sorry some days just drag you down. I really hope tomorrow will show you some improvement.x

load more
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave June 12th, 2019

Worried

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 12th, 2019

@bgdave

Hi, I'm so sorry your feeling worried to, have you been feelig this way for a long time?

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave June 13th, 2019

@lazyKatz

well yeah since 2017 when I was given an

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave June 13th, 2019

@lazyKatz

When I was given an MRI to try and find out why my back was in insane nerve pain starting in 2017 I have had to battle my medical insurance company for the authorization for the procedure that helps block the nerve pain. They fight me all the way and it has caused me to miss so much work unpaid I am in financial crisis.

load more
load more
User Profile: sameerluvs
sameerluvs June 12th, 2019

Meh

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 12th, 2019

@sameerluvs

I don't understand

load more
User Profile: jazmine1986
jazmine1986 June 12th, 2019

3 Kinds of Feelings

1. Sad thinking my past relationships

2. Excited as Sunday i may go there to support my idol chef

3. A little Happy as tmrw is my 33rd birthday

User Profile: ResilientCupcake
ResilientCupcake June 12th, 2019

Today, I'm feeling unworthy... of friendship, romance, attention... I feel forgotten.

User Profile: IsidoraK
IsidoraK June 12th, 2019

@ResilientCupcake

Same...

load more