Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: courteousNectarine1074
courteousNectarine1074 June 18th, 2019

Desperate

User Profile: Theirishriver
Theirishriver June 18th, 2019

Worthless, I feel worthless everyday.

User Profile: carefulcurrent9154
carefulcurrent9154 June 19th, 2019

Today i feel alittle lonely and sad i dont really have a particular reason why but i do

User Profile: WhiteDrop
WhiteDrop June 19th, 2019

Abused and attacked and robbed of an old friend because people can just not be kind...

User Profile: serenehope1234
serenehope1234 June 19th, 2019

Lonely

User Profile: Mollysingleton
Mollysingleton June 19th, 2019

Hopeless

User Profile: Softhearted975
Softhearted975 June 19th, 2019

Unmotivated

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 19th, 2019

Cautious

User Profile: carefulcurrent9154
carefulcurrent9154 June 19th, 2019

I feel very exhausted and tired every morning i wake up its been the same way for years

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 19th, 2019

@carefulcurrent9154

I'm sure It'll sound like an old record........one day at a time.

User Profile: carefulcurrent9154
carefulcurrent9154 June 23rd, 2019

@lazyKatz I hope your right

load more
load more
User Profile: WhiteDrop
WhiteDrop June 19th, 2019

Terrified...

@lazyKatz