Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: scarletPlum6501
scarletPlum6501 June 21st, 2019

I feel deppressed like I shouldn't be in this world

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave June 21st, 2019

My spirit feels broken

User Profile: Victorthesaloonboy
Victorthesaloonboy June 21st, 2019

Hopeless

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 21st, 2019

Lonesome

User Profile: patientJet3552
patientJet3552 June 21st, 2019

Down

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave June 22nd, 2019

PAINFUL

User Profile: fairmindedOwl6264
fairmindedOwl6264 June 22nd, 2019

Ashamed

User Profile: Darlene4444
Darlene4444 June 23rd, 2019

@fairmindedOwl6264

User Profile: Darlene4444
Darlene4444 June 23rd, 2019

@Darlene4444

load more
load more
User Profile: Snowballgirl24
Snowballgirl24 June 22nd, 2019

Hopeless

June 22nd, 2019

Amazing as always

User Profile: Pineapples899
Pineapples899 June 23rd, 2019

Alone.