Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave June 23rd, 2019

SADNESS

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 23rd, 2019

Dejection

User Profile: thoughtfulStrings9198
thoughtfulStrings9198 June 23rd, 2019

Worriedfrown

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 23rd, 2019

Melancholy

User Profile: FlowersPralinesPresents
FlowersPralinesPresents June 23rd, 2019

@lazyKatz 😔😔😔 @lazyKatz

load more
User Profile: emberforest321
emberforest321 June 23rd, 2019

Empty.

User Profile: beck29
beck29 June 23rd, 2019

Annoyed

User Profile: FlowersPralinesPresents
FlowersPralinesPresents June 23rd, 2019

If worst is a superlative please find a word beyond that for me @Laura ,thank you for your commercial intrusive mails.

@lazyKatz

User Profile: FlowersPralinesPresents
FlowersPralinesPresents June 23rd, 2019

I need to make a dictionary @Laura...

@lazyKatz

User Profile: NikolaosPetridis
NikolaosPetridis June 23rd, 2019

Helpless

User Profile: FlowersPralinesPresents
FlowersPralinesPresents June 23rd, 2019

Abandoned...

User Profile: Freedomtochoose
Freedomtochoose June 24th, 2019

@FlowersPralinesPresents, Sorry you

load more