Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 24th, 2019

Unattended

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 June 25th, 2019

Completely rejected. . . like no one wants me so I keep pushed aside

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave June 25th, 2019

BROKEN

User Profile: Harleyyyyy
Harleyyyyy June 26th, 2019

Depressed.... super, avoiding everyone and everything, depressed......

User Profile: GhostGirl44
GhostGirl44 June 26th, 2019

Sad :(

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 26th, 2019

Worried can I also be concerned for another person

User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty June 26th, 2019

@lazyKatz

No harm in caring/looking out for someone.....😊👍

load more
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave June 26th, 2019

Unbearably Lonely 😞

User Profile: Rye95
Rye95 June 29th, 2019

@bgdave

User Profile: Jtteves3434
Jtteves3434 June 29th, 2019

@bgdave

You're not alone. And everything will be ok.

load more
User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty June 26th, 2019

Today i feel loved. And that's sooooo not the usual.....lol

User Profile: Jtteves3434
Jtteves3434 June 29th, 2019

@Tigger76rty

I'm happy for you!! You deserve to feel loved

load more
User Profile: Fabrics
Fabrics June 26th, 2019

Unmotivated

User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty June 26th, 2019

Loved 💕