Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: piecefulzen
piecefulzen July 6th, 2019

miserable,

User Profile: DonneMoi
DonneMoi July 6th, 2019

@piecefulzen saved me a word...

load more
User Profile: 12roses
12roses July 6th, 2019

Heartbreak

User Profile: DonneMoi
DonneMoi July 6th, 2019

Abandoned

User Profile: 12roses
12roses July 6th, 2019

Hopefully its temporary

User Profile: DonneMoi
DonneMoi July 6th, 2019

@12roses it never is and leads to hatred...

User Profile: 12roses
12roses July 7th, 2019

I do find myself bitter for a quick minute, until I realise....

I have chosen to feel this way purely based on someone elses pathetic decision.

clearly they were not worth it to begin with.

I am kind of convinced now😉

That just maybe....

Only those who are capable ( some who arent yet aware of their strength) may at some stage find themselves dealing with the trauma of abandonment.

Just because, that somebody lacked compassion and most likely rates extreamly poor on the bare basics on humanity.

@DonneMoi

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: melsam
melsam July 7th, 2019

overwhelmed

User Profile: DonneMoi
DonneMoi July 7th, 2019

Shit, is it allowed tk say shit?🙄

User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty July 7th, 2019

HOWWWWLLLLLLL!!!!!.......

User Profile: DonneMoi
DonneMoi July 7th, 2019

Miserable...😔😔😔

User Profile: wonderousDreamer58
wonderousDreamer58 July 7th, 2019

Hopeful :)

User Profile: Angelese402
Angelese402 July 8th, 2019

Tired 😪

User Profile: Booklover22
Booklover22 July 8th, 2019

Exhausted.. frown