Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: ThePeacefulOliveTree
ThePeacefulOliveTree July 11th, 2019

Loud. Too loud. I cannot bare the voice inside my head, telling me to do unacceptable things.

User Profile: DonneMoi
DonneMoi July 11th, 2019

@ThePeacefulOliveTree so that means we are alike...😔😔😔

load more
User Profile: DonneMoi
DonneMoi July 11th, 2019

Silence (protest in silence with friends...)

User Profile: neatPal3041
neatPal3041 July 11th, 2019

Lonely

User Profile: DonneMoi
DonneMoi July 11th, 2019

Spit

User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty July 12th, 2019

Extraordinary....

User Profile: Colourfultiger
Colourfultiger July 12th, 2019

@Tigger76rty Alone 😁😁😁

User Profile: Fuzbitskitten
Fuzbitskitten July 14th, 2019

@Tigger76rty Terrible

load more
User Profile: ZoeV913
ZoeV913 July 12th, 2019

Oddly Hopeful

User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty July 12th, 2019

AWAKE!....

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 12th, 2019

@Tigger76rty

Well your not going to do much bouncing unless you are.smiley

User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty July 12th, 2019

@lazyKatz

lol

Oh dont worry, i got more bounce than that zebedee! 😊

load more
load more
User Profile: bgdave
bgdave July 14th, 2019

Lonely

User Profile: JasperWolf1999
JasperWolf1999 July 14th, 2019

Misunderstood

User Profile: SPORTSGUY46
SPORTSGUY46 March 30th, 2020

PEOPLE NEED TO BE MISUNDERSTOOD TO FUNCTION AND STAND OUT OF A CROWD, RESOURCING EVERYDAY THIER OPTIMIZED CHARACTERISTICS OF THEMSELVES. SELF GROWTH OF ALL THERE KNOWLEDGE INTO A CERTAIN SOLUTION WILL BRING THE WRIGHT THOUGHTS WITH THE GREATEST ANSWERS FOR ONE SELF, I HAVE FAITH THAT I GAVE YOU A SUPPORTIVE ANSWER, THANK YOU.https://Anchor.fm/golden-boy

load more
User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty July 14th, 2019

Spiritual