Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: NovaStar1992
NovaStar1992 July 23rd, 2019

Lost

User Profile: hollowman84
hollowman84 July 23rd, 2019

BASICALLY IM A DEPRESSED MOTHERFUCKER AND ID BE BETTER OFF DEAD 💀

@hollowman84

awh no

load more
User Profile: Drangonheart123
Drangonheart123 July 23rd, 2019

Completely shattered

User Profile: plumBlackberry7883
plumBlackberry7883 August 12th, 2019

Tired

User Profile: Eggtea88
Eggtea88 August 12th, 2019

unloved

User Profile: Manda4
Manda4 August 12th, 2019

@Eggtea88

User Profile: Eggtea88
Eggtea88 August 13th, 2019

@Manda4

load more
User Profile: reliableTiger8891
reliableTiger8891 August 13th, 2019

@Eggtea88 numb

load more
User Profile: agreeableStrawberries1285
agreeableStrawberries1285 August 12th, 2019

resigned

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues August 12th, 2019

Uncomfortable

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave August 13th, 2019

EXHAUSTED 😩

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 13th, 2019

@bgdave

I'm feeling shattered today, really tired and no idea why I'm not able to sleep.

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave August 13th, 2019

@lazyKatz

I am sorry you are feeling that way. I too feel very fatigued and I have a feeling my issues are connecting to my physical pain and my depression. I am not sure how to make it better. I wish you health and well being and hope you are able to get the rest you need. I would try and reach out to a doctor as they may have a professional suggestion.

User Profile: KristaMelena
KristaMelena August 13th, 2019

@lazyKatz May just simply be the full moon.

load more
load more
August 13th, 2019

Better than some

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave August 13th, 2019

FATIGUED