Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One word to describe how I feel today is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura October 27th, 2018

One word to describe how I feel today is....



You can also join us in: Depression Group Support Chat here

6448
User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty August 29th, 2019

Invisible....

User Profile: intelligentWheel627
intelligentWheel627 August 29th, 2019

Unworthy

User Profile: bgdave
bgdave August 29th, 2019

CRAPPY

User Profile: Nicocow
Nicocow August 29th, 2019

Sad

User Profile: HappyIsa291125
HappyIsa291125 August 29th, 2019

I'm sh***y 24/7

User Profile: freshFlower6438
freshFlower6438 August 29th, 2019

I miss a true friend, that is all...missing, some of you might know the feeling...

User Profile: mingming21
mingming21 September 1st, 2019

Ugly

User Profile: r4chgee
r4chgee September 5th, 2019

Numb

User Profile: Charlie6721
Charlie6721 September 5th, 2019

@r4chgee

load more
User Profile: whispersbrave
whispersbrave September 6th, 2019

unlucky

User Profile: lycan9826
lycan9826 September 7th, 2019

Broken

5 years ago was when the life/future I wanted was rendered impossible, deleted.

in those 5 years, I lost my best buddy, I lost the group of friends I helped form, my best friends no longer speak to me and at the very most hate me, my familys health has declined, I no longer get to enjoy anything I love with friends as I am apparently insufferable to be around, and it is impossible now for me to ever have a life with anyone my heart wants/wanted let alone anyone.

in those 5 years I was made to realize that my flaws outnumber my strengths, that my mistakes are many, are life sentences and are unforgivable.

in those 5 years, I was made to realize just how horrible of a person I am, how unlovable and unworthy I am, that I deserve absolutely nothing and was born and designed to be alone for the rest of my life.